Sunday 30 September 2012

cakepop madness

thanks to CatchOfTheDay and le fiance... there will be lots of baking come november leading towards the wedding! i am excite!





things have been really calm and strangely quiet lately.

just wasting away with my assessments and keeping busy with school trying to get my head out of the clouds with wedding excitement. *squeals*

through this whole ordeal.. i've learnt a lot about myself and the relationships i have with the people in my life. unfortunately i've lost some through it all but i've also gained some. i know who i hold dearest to me and i know what i want in life now. a couple of months ago i was ignorant and had my head stuck up my ass about the wedding and being so absorbed in what people would think. but i've finally realised that at the end of the day.. i'm going to have to do what makes me happy. because those who matter don't mind. and those who mind don't matter.





I asked to be happy and was gifted with overjoy and love. I can't remember what life was like before you came along and I'm not looking to find out


No comments:

Post a Comment