Saturday 3 November 2012

Guten Abend!

celebratory bier with the dad at Löwenbräu Keller after my exam ^_^


i think it was the first time in about 20 years since my parents have been in the city. in honesty.. not much has changed.. just the crowd seems to get more and more asian looking hahaha. but it was very nice to be out with my parents. we just walked around circular quay and headed over for a beer. first beer i've ever had with my dad and he was champ enough to let me have a 500mL. like a boss.


and mom bought me a pair of aviators :D


--been.. on edge past couple of days. things have been really crazy for him at work. and i'm up to my ears with exams and last minute assessments. little fights here and there.. again. but i'm just so not fcuked to argue with him anymore. not that i'm being insensitive to his feelings.. i just really don't have any energy in me to fight with him. and most of the time i don't even know what we're arguing about. i just know that i'm angry at him.. it's ridiculous. but. only a couple days left now.

*antsy*

No comments:

Post a Comment