Monday 14 October 2013

IT'S COMING!

it's monday again.. and once again as always i wonder where the weekend went..

oh that's right.. i spent the weekend doing my assignments that were due before i left for Singapore.. which is in 2 days!!! seriously... i remember when it was still months away and i was having a sook about it.. with a few mental breakdowns mixed in...
i'm excited about our first international trip together and all the other nervous feelings you're supposed to get before going on a trip.. but.. singapore.. SINGAPORE.. it was the land of doom and gloom.. why are we going again..? (oh yeah.. the junk ass wedding.. which i'm told is going to be in a car park.. what does that even mean?! you're getting your friends to fly all the way from Australia to attend your wedding in asia.. you'd think they'd put in a little effort in the presentation of their wedding.. guess not. well i just hope it's a joke.. then again.. it's a super conservative muslim wedding... so how exciting can it possibly be.. well. we all know who's going to be hitting up a bar before the reception and then clubbing afterwards!)
well.. were going.. and i have some international Smudged polish orders to process when we get there. which i'm very proud about. i just hope everything goes well and i'm actually able to ship them out from Singapore. just going to keep myself busy and focus on spending time with the penis.. yeah. (who am i kidding.. i'm going to go into my lapse at some point.. i just hope it won't be severe)

--i made a new friend a few weeks ago through instagram.. i first spoke to her when she purchased one of my grab bags and some of my polishes.. out of the blue about a week ago when she commented on one of my pictures.. i decided to go and stalk her instagram page and was blown away by her absolutely adorable designs! Kimberly makes jewellery, key chains, earrings and other assorted shindigs out of polymer clay! and i had no idea! this whole time!! i went through her pictures and just had to make an order..
the tiny little bears were the first to catch my attention.. and with my very obvious obsession over anything korean lately.. i've developed a liking for.. coupley things.. so she handmade these custom zombie bears for me!


aren't they so cute?! so small.. and hand made!!! if you notice on the bears bottoms.. she stamped our initials on either bear.. SO CUTE!
i was thinking of using these bears as an "official engagement proposal" to my penis..
--the back story is.. he proposed to me about a year ago when we were in Melbourne... but because neither of our parents know about our engagement (it's a long story and it's mostly because of my parents.. if you read back to my earlier posts you'll remember that my parents went ape shit after meeting him) i think this is going to be when he proposes to me.. PROPERLY. (there's a story behind this too.. but not exactly PG13.. so it'd be nice to have a normal story to tell when people ask me how he proposed) then again.. i could be completely wrong too.. --this is all because i had left my engagement ring back in perth when i visited last time... i'm just assuming he's going to propose again.. and properly this time.
i know i shouldn't expect any more than he has given me.. and i am appreciative of everything i've been given.. but it'd be nice to think that he'd think of giving me a proper proposal..

so.. i went and got my hair cut on a whim today... i was originally going to wait till after the singapore trip because i wanted to have long curls for the wedding.. but with the ridiculous heat wave in Sydney and apparently the average forecast for singapore weather is 32 degrees and humid... i couldn't take the maintenance and length anymore so i had about 9 inches chopped off. i went to Kim Sun Young on Pitt St and i had my hair done by Emma. this is my second time having my hair cut with her and i really love the cut and service i had received.. i can't tell whether or not i regret cutting off so much yet.. or that i'm in denial.. because every time i have long hair and i have a cut.. any cut let alone a drastic one.. i always end up having a cry over it... the penis doesn't know about it yet.. but i'm sure he will after he checks his credit card account.. hahahaha.

my nails for the day..


this beauty is Femme Fatale Cosmetics Dreamers Potion. one dabbed coat over a Sinful Colors Sweet Tooth, Sugar Rush and Candy Coated gradient. it's so dreamy and girly!

well my beautifuls.. back to le assignments for me.. hopefully i'll be able to squeeze in a last minute blog... maybe about how i'm going to fit a weeks trip worth of clothes into a backpack tomorrow before i leave for Singapore.. this will be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment