Sunday 6 October 2013

it's finally finished!

SO... after a week of sanding and staining and painting.. guess who has finally finished kitchen renos...?!


isn't it pretty?!

the painting was a synch but the sanding took ages and was so awful.. there was saw dust everywhere.. thank goodness my mom helped my dad and i clean up afterwards.. otherwise it would have taken even longer.. but it was good fun.. i was able to spend a lot of time with my dad talking bullshit and letting him reminisce over his younger bad child days hahaha

get this... after a week of hard labor on my hands.. i managed to spare my nails from breaking.. but the last day when i took a shower.. one nail tore... =="
what are the odds! anyway.. to celebrate the end of manual laboring...


Femme Fatale Cosmetics Pools of Vision topped off with Miss Ashleigh Matte Hatter!

now.. to catch up on uni assignments and Invincible Youth =P

No comments:

Post a Comment