Saturday 28 September 2013

the beginning of uni break

today was day 1 of kitchen renos with my dad...

which is.. sanding down all the kitchen cupboards to strip them of the gloss for repainting..
and might i say.. IT'S A DAMN MISSION! my goodness.. my dad and i didn't think it was going to be that hard.. but it was so messy.. there was saw dust all over the place! the kitchen was coated with it! thank goodness the momsie covered everything with newspaper before hand but man.. mission...


and this is only a smidgen of what i still have to go through...

but.. no fear.. i haven't broken a nail yet.. and i still managed to sneak in some.... NAILINGS!!


for this mani i used the polishes that were given to me for my birthday.. including.. Emily De Molly Devotion and Living After Midnight and G Gal Australia LIzard Belly for the gradient and Glam Polish Star Light for the accent nail!

ugh.. i hope they survive all the sanding i still have to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment