Tuesday 24 September 2013

birthday lunch and failed nails

had lunch with some boobs today... for my belated birthday fooding


at the one and only NaruOne Korean Restaurant... teeheehee*

she had Bulgogi with rice on a sizzling plate and i had my usual Sizzling Bibimbap. freaking love this place. we mostly complained about nail polish as per usual and some of the dramas that have.. risen lately...

afterwards we decided to get our nails done.. well. she had to get infills for her acrylics... and i joined in and got my nails done for the first time in years just cause i had time to kill.. and.. well.. i just went for the hell of it really.. and man.. it was absolutely tragic...

idk what it is.. i mean.. i'm asian.. and i can understand what you're mumbling behind that awful paper mask of yours..
the lady who served me.. i could already tell she was grumpy when i sat down.. but i didn't fuss because.. maybe she's having a bad day...
she tried to use the filer that you'd usually use to file acrylic nails down to remove my glitter polish.. mind you.. it wasn't even a glitter bomb.. just EDM Fashion Victim.. i tried to tell her it wasn't gel.. just glitter polish in asian. she answers in english "yeah but it's difficult to remove" 

--THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU USE THAT TO FILE ON MY NATURAL NAIL FOOL! for the sake of not trying to tell her how to do her job.. i kept my mouth shut... eventually she decided to soak my nails in acetone and rub with a cotton ball 
--blooming moron and some how manages to get polish all over my fingers.. tells me to wash my hands.. so i do so. then she starts polishing... everywhere but my nails.. and you'd think because she hit every cuticle surface that she'd actually cover my whole nail... NOPE 
--it drives me mental when polish doesn't cover the whole nail and leaves gaps.. fine whatever.. once she's done slapping polish everywhere.. SHE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER CLEANING IT UP! just told me to go sit at the dry station!!! i can't.. IS IT BECAUSE I'M ASIAN?!?! MAN YOU'RE ASIAN TOO!!! i don't even.. either way.. nail shop in level one Westfield Pitt St Mall.. avoid it at all costs! well.. the other ladies manis looked quite nice.. mine was just some junk. just avoid the scrawny asian with long black hair. freaken wench. my left hand does a better job than that!!!!!!!!
i wish i had taken a picture to show.. but i was so upset at the shotty job done that i wasn't thinking.. and changed my mani as soon as i got home.. it was so awful.

but.. on a lighter note.. i has some birthday polish haul to share...!


these babies were given to me by Meg, Jenn, Hayley and Tara for my birthday!
TOP L-R : G gal Australia - Lizard Belly, Lokis Lacquer - All The Dots, Emily De Molly - Living after midnight
MIDDLE L-R : Emily De Molly - Devotion, Turbulence, Max Factor - Fantasy Fire
BOTTOM L-R : OPI - Save Me, Gloss n' Sparkle - Cookies n' Creme

mind you.. this is not including the gifts that the lovely Perth ladies gave me! i haven't even touched that coupon yet! teeheehee* my small small stash is growing! 
i know.. it's quite sad to think i sell and make nail polish but i only own about 28 bottles of nail polish =="

lazy night tonight.. going to waste away with Kyuhyun cause I HAS NO UNI TOMORROW!!!


*swoons*

No comments:

Post a Comment