Saturday 21 September 2013

POLISH PARTY!

it's finally the weekend.. and i spent all of saturday with Meg...


yes.. this is exactly what it looks like.. we spent the entire saturday inhaling polish fumes and drinking cider.. with a side of playing with her wabbitses!


this beast is the temperamental Abby


and this adorable little ball of fluff is Patrick (yes he is much smaller than Abby)


aren't they so cute?! i've never hung out with rabbits before.. so it was quite entertaining being around them.. i think my favorite part was watching them try to run on tiles.. absolutely hilarious watching them slide around. when i first got there.. Meg and i were eating fish and chips and Abby out of no where came and head butted my arm.. climbed on my lap looked at me funny.. then took off like nothing happened.. i sat there dumbfounded thinking.. what just happened?! hahaha adorable little fuzz buckets.


this is my nails and my.. i think 4th drink?
Emily de Molly Fashion Victim. OPI Nein Nein Nein topped with China Glaze Luxe and Lush. Orly Glitz topped off with Femme Fatale Cosmetics Eventide. can you say GLITTER BOMB?!

today the other half is going to his mates bucks night so it was so great hanging out with a friend doing what we like most.. short of being lazy hahaha... i managed to get through 10 manis for Meg during my stay.. i even got her listening to KPOP! hahahaha it was epic watching a white girl get tipsy to Super Junior while fat rabbits are running around trying to chew things.

now.. lets see if he messages me at all tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment